Timebridge meeting scheduler
I was invited to a meeting using Timebridge web based software and found it a useful tool to assist with scheduling meetings. This has prompted me to use Timebridge to schedule a meeting with a group of colleagues and further investigate the software.
Timebridge is web based software to assist with coordinating and managing meeting’s
How it works
- Using a simple web interface you are able to invite attendees to a meeting and add a personal message to
- You are able to include 5 proposed meeting times
- Add information about location of meeting
- Integrate location details with google maps
- Add agenda items
- Upload files to share
- Add notes
Attendees of the meeting get:
- Email invite to reply to
- Confirm times they can attend – either Best, Yes, No
- See who else is invited
- Read agenda items, files and notes
- Can send reply with a personal message
Other things to note
You get prompted when there is a not common time that satisfies all attendees. This is called ‘Meeting Availability Conflict’. With these situations you are able to use the Scheduling Tools to reschedule meeting and re-email attendees if appropriate.
You are also able to send reminder emails and send email updates to attendees.
Where to get Timebridge